|
|
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Old Blog UpdateSsSs
Heehee... Decided to post my unfinished last entry in my old blog.
DATE: 15 SEPT 2007 to 29 SEPT 2007
Today I'm leaving Singapore to Vietnam for the school community trip. Some of the picture taken posted below.
At Changi airport

L05 and PX's Sis

Our room 502!

Little Vietnamese girls and us

Fruits!!!

Delicious beef noodles

On Sempan

We are saying... HI! ( I wonder why my mouth open so BIG)

Group C

Posing in our room

Snorkeling

Ade and me about to FLY!

FLYING! 
Sally, me and trees
Support, Honor, Cooperation, Happy and Trust
Heehee... Camera shy
Princess Nhim B and me (Miss Her ALOT)

At HoChinMinh street 
ICY and us

Last day at Saigon airport

DATE: 14 SEPT 2007Result is released today!!! Got AD, A, and the rest B+, and my GPA 3.69. Ermm.. I think is consider good result for studying in a short time. Surpisingly, the module FPD I thought I will get A, I got a B+, and whereas the SCM I thought I will get C yet I got a B+. Hai~ Now after receiving my result, I can truely relax and enjoy the rest of my holiday!! DATE: 13 SEPT 2007 My birthday. As usual, I went out celebrating my birthday with Yu Bin and Yan Ping. We went to a Korean restaurant for dinner (YUMMY!) and then to karaoke with YB. And what present I received? A $100 ang bao from Auntie YB and Auntie YP! LOL! When have we turning to that age whereby we start to give $$ to others?! Aren't we still at age where we still have the privilege to received $$ from others? We are so freaking OLD!
DATE: XX SEPT 2007 (date forgotten) We decided to visit ITE East and the lecturers today... It's such a familiar yet distance place. Not all things remain the same... JLoh got promoted, Ms Lee is pregnant for 3 months, Anthony still having his heck care attitudes, Alloy still as friendly with his non-stop topics, Ms Yap as always is our favorite lecturer, and some lecturers left and more lecturers got in. I wonder how will it like until our next visit... DATE: 06 SEPT 2007I'm celebrating my advanced 22nd birthday with Yue Zhen and some of my ITE classmates. They brought me to Miss Clarity cafe for dinner and after that to Kbox at Suntec for our karaoke session. Everyone looks the same but yet different... Haha, what am I talking about? Just the same old brand new them! I glad that 2 years after graduation we still stay in contact, birthday celebration is kind of like an ex-classmates gathering, LOL! I believe every one of us enjoyed a lot, especially the karaoke session, it brings back lots of old time memories with those super retro songs and with my hyper active singing moves and of course not forgetting my Hokkien songs! Wahaha...
|
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Old Blog UpdateSsSs
Heehee... Decided to post my unfinished last entry in my old blog.
DATE: 15 SEPT 2007 to 29 SEPT 2007
Today I'm leaving Singapore to Vietnam for the school community trip. Some of the picture taken posted below.
At Changi airport

L05 and PX's Sis

Our room 502!

Little Vietnamese girls and us

Fruits!!!

Delicious beef noodles

On Sempan

We are saying... HI! ( I wonder why my mouth open so BIG)

Group C

Posing in our room

Snorkeling

Ade and me about to FLY!

FLYING! 
Sally, me and trees
Support, Honor, Cooperation, Happy and Trust
Heehee... Camera shy
Princess Nhim B and me (Miss Her ALOT)

At HoChinMinh street 
ICY and us

Last day at Saigon airport

DATE: 14 SEPT 2007Result is released today!!! Got AD, A, and the rest B+, and my GPA 3.69. Ermm.. I think is consider good result for studying in a short time. Surpisingly, the module FPD I thought I will get A, I got a B+, and whereas the SCM I thought I will get C yet I got a B+. Hai~ Now after receiving my result, I can truely relax and enjoy the rest of my holiday!! DATE: 13 SEPT 2007 My birthday. As usual, I went out celebrating my birthday with Yu Bin and Yan Ping. We went to a Korean restaurant for dinner (YUMMY!) and then to karaoke with YB. And what present I received? A $100 ang bao from Auntie YB and Auntie YP! LOL! When have we turning to that age whereby we start to give $$ to others?! Aren't we still at age where we still have the privilege to received $$ from others? We are so freaking OLD!
DATE: XX SEPT 2007 (date forgotten) We decided to visit ITE East and the lecturers today... It's such a familiar yet distance place. Not all things remain the same... JLoh got promoted, Ms Lee is pregnant for 3 months, Anthony still having his heck care attitudes, Alloy still as friendly with his non-stop topics, Ms Yap as always is our favorite lecturer, and some lecturers left and more lecturers got in. I wonder how will it like until our next visit... DATE: 06 SEPT 2007I'm celebrating my advanced 22nd birthday with Yue Zhen and some of my ITE classmates. They brought me to Miss Clarity cafe for dinner and after that to Kbox at Suntec for our karaoke session. Everyone looks the same but yet different... Haha, what am I talking about? Just the same old brand new them! I glad that 2 years after graduation we still stay in contact, birthday celebration is kind of like an ex-classmates gathering, LOL! I believe every one of us enjoyed a lot, especially the karaoke session, it brings back lots of old time memories with those super retro songs and with my hyper active singing moves and of course not forgetting my Hokkien songs! Wahaha...
|
profile
Chloe Tay
She's Crazy Bitch
|
|
|