|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, January 26, 2008
End It Actually I'm not feeling well, anger had cause my unrecovered health fever for 2 days. My life is like an opened book, which is clearer now. Many people have been actively participating in my tag board recently, and more are standing aside to watch the show. I really appreciated for those who 挺我 and those who sincerely apologize to me. I was quite annoyed at first by the fact that people are saying things at my back, and I guessed most of them can't stand in my shoes and think about how upset I am when I knew it. I like to do some reflection on myself now. Well, let me see what's my bad points, talking bluntly might be one of it. I thought most of them are used to it, but apparently not. I just wonder, if people are unhappy about it, why can't they just said it out? People who know me should know that I'm a very straight forward person, I just tell you whatever come through my mind, I don't like to fake around, especially to people I consider friends. I really really don't understand how others can be annoy with my words for 2 years and yet still smiling and talking to me all the while. 作人也太累了吧! 坦开心胸说清楚可能就不会有今天的问题. I'm quite upset now, but I don't know whether others will feel happy when they know I'm hurt. Frankly speaking, I treated most of them well, but it seems like is not enough. And is gossiping the only way out to take revenge on me? I have nothing to said, because I speaks bluntly to a person is not on purpose, but saying things behind my back it is. It's not to 4 or 5, is even more. By reading my previous post, some of you got pissed off, but knowing the fact that people gather and "discuss" about me should make me umpteen times angrier! All I want is a sincere apology but it seems hard to get. Erm.. How should I describe about my feelings? Is like a thief rob your house and blame that you didn't install security alarm. Haha... 无奈! 这是我对你最后的请求,但你还是做不到。 请不要在探我的隐私了,出卖我也没什么好处吧。 当他是朋友的话,就不要这样欺负他了。 I hope to put this to a end, just ask yourself did Chloe treated you badly? If yes? Tell her u hate her, is all you need to do. If no... *Somebody! seems like everyone are interested to know who you are? Why not just reveal yourself, what's the point to hide? *Apologise to Wing Yan again! Feel so bad to 误解你! *And apologise to those I once hurt with my words sincerely. *Lastly apologise again to those I might not be able to forgive. |