|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Monday, February 23, 2009
We Are A Lousy Family I believe there is always a moment of conflicts and unhappiness in every family. So one day this happen with my dad and I... Scene: At my room Me: 爸我的风扇坏了! Dad: 风扇坏就坏大喊大叫干什么! (I didn't!! I just talk slightly loudly because he's in the living room) Dad: 风扇坏你自己不会修啊!那你还要去澳洲! (HELLO! Please said something that make sense! You mean all the Australian know how to fix the bloody fan?!) This moment, with a lot of BS, I opened the window to let the wind in. (I have a sliding window, and I pushed the first glass window slightly exceeding the second one) Dad: 你那么粗鲁什么东西都会给你弄坏! He then pushed the first window align with the second one. Me: 难道把窗口推后一点,窗口就会坏吗? And then my very BS dad ask me to open the cover of the fan, saying that the compartment must be loosing out. Me: 怎么可能!用了那么旧都没发生过! And then we reassemble the fan, and it still not working. And this moment, both of us are very fury and I just walk off saying that forget it, anyway the fan have been using like forever just change a new one. Dad: (Command me) 回来!把风扇打开,我来修好! I refused... And he tried to open the fan himself, but he can't. Dad: 回来! (With he's max. voice) Haha, I a bit scare, so I went back and opened the fan cover for him. But because I'm really very pissed already so I open the fan with force. Dad: 你不会小力一点啊 Me: 小力怎么开!你自己开咯!(I purposely mock on him) But miracle happens, the fan is fixed by him after reassembling the whole thing again. But I need to point out that he didn't tighten the compartment anyway! I still have to reassemble the fan for the third time! So after this incident, out of anger I put a personal message on my MSN saying that I have a lousy father. Which later found out by my mum and turn out to be a disaster. And my mum is very angry now, start scolding me every single second she can, and add on saying that why not you declare now that you also have a lousy mother. Well... not mentioning the days you yourself complains about your dearest husband, and the days when you didn't do well as a mother. And also I had to admit I'm a lousy daughter more than half of the time. BUT DO YOU NEED TO BE SO PISSED OFF! There's no perfect family in this world! If you thinks that shielding your family image in front of others is so important, then you should make sure everyone plays their part in the family! Okay fine! We Are A Lousy Family! Satisfied? |