|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Mona Chloe And Her Cat I get easily agitated recently, maybe is due to the mild headache and tooth aching! Argh! Gossip Girl episode 7 finally up! Love that show but yet hate waiting for the upload! Now mediacorp is getting from bad to worse! Most of their show now is collaborating with Malaysia, so what about local production? Still remember those hit drama series like Shuang Tian Zhi Zun and Fu Mun Ren Jian, where have it gone! That's why so many people are watching cable and online now! Erm... My blog now is still under construction, still wanna improve on it, but I guessed that will be done only during my free time, which I don't know when! LOL! Towards the Mona Chloe and her cat, many people have extreme reactions. Some said: " SO CUTE!!!" and some said: " THAT'S UGLY!!!" But of course the owner of this "painting' thinks that it is a very artistic and creative piece of art! WAHAHAHA! Mona Lisa and Leonardo da Vinci must be hating me! Mimi I guessed Mimi dislike his dry food now, he kept vomit his food out. Poor kitty! So end up I open canned food for him! Feeling boring, I started to dress up my darling, keke... he look so cute! But he just hate dressing!!! |