|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
脚痛 Wake up at 5.30 a.m. today just try not to be late for IS class as my group is the first to present. Ade and I were very nervous, especially with the alien suit on. But Ade 比较夸张 because she started to panic since yesterday. Although presentation goes well, but I guessed I will not scored well cause Ade and me only got 2 slides to present! At the evening I attend to YuBin's company dinner at Four Seasons. Not that awkward as before, maybe because every employee invited a partner along, therefore I don't feel like I'm the odd one out. And knowing I have "fans" there, may me feel more comfortable. YB, maybe you wanna establish a fan club in FS. Wahaha! My feet is still aching, THE HEELS IS KILLING ME! Have this stupid BIG pimple on my face!
|