|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 20, 2008
Nightmare Cause By Debbie I recently found the song which I'm been searching for years! It's our childhood favourite drama series 双天之尊主题曲, 沉默的羔羊. And I made a HUGE mistake by sending it to DEBBIE YEO! As expected, she turn on her laugh mode before even she listen to that song. So as we chatted again yesterday, she was mentioning how funny am I to look for that old song. And here is the root of the nightmare... I had a dream last night (or today not sure when the dream happened), Debbie, me and a group of people are having lunch (or dinner), and the group of people includes Li Nan Xin (双天之尊男主角). Out of a sudden, in the middle of meal Li Nan Xin sang the theme song 沉默的羔羊out loud, and the stupiest part is Debbie and me joined him, and three of us start singing that song together!! 天啊!! Debbie Yeo 真有你的! You can't follow me to Shenzhen, yet you still able to follow me in my dream!! Haha! My life is in danger!!! GONG AN help!!! ![]() |