|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 6, 2008
What a Day! Another late working day, YQ and me are fighting against the raining season while rushing to work. YQ walk in a speedy mode as usual, and I'm catching up steadily behind, but out of the sudden, she slip and fell hard on the ground, and within that 0.00000000232 seconds I fell together too! And what most people hate when they met such an embarrassing situation? Is when there are PASSERBY! There are these two ladies that witness the whole incident, standing beside and giving us the very concern look upon their face. 无奈! Haha, but I burst out laughing because I think we both look so stupid, and that two ladies started laughing agreeing it look hilarious at that moment. By the time, I can stand and stop laughing is already about 8:35 a.m. and we gave up and take our own sweet time cleaning ourselves and walk back to office. I end my day with 5 plasters on both legs, and non-stop laughter of how silly we looked! What a day! |