|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Thursday, May 15, 2008
O***** 加油! I'm late for work today and is only by a few seconds!!! Allowance will be deducted again! 生气!YQ and me decided to start swimming after the opening of the swimming pool in our condominium, we're so excited as weather is turning hotter and seeing so many residents swimming just makes you wanting to swim more! So last week YQ and me went swimming on Saturday, thinking that must be very crowded on the weekend but the whole swimming pool only have 5 people! Includes 2 of us, 2 lifeguard, 1 receptionist! Haha, is like our private pool! After the first day of free entrance, it seems like nobody go swimming anymore!!! Yesterday we went swimming again, and the pool had a slight improvement in business, there's 2 more residents joined us in the pool. I really thinks that swimming is a very tiring excerise! I'm so exausted after only 3 laps, and end up floating on the float for the rest of the time! LOL! I came across this joke couple of days ago... Dear IT Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower, gifts and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as Formula One 5.0, NBA 3.0 and World Cup 2.0. And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Signed, Desperate Housewife Reply: Dear Desperate Housewife, First keep in mind: Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try entering the command C:\ I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0 .. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Late Night Teh Tarik 6.1.Late Night 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.wav files. Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Sexy Dress 3.0 and Tongkat Ali 6.9. Good Luck, IT Support Haha! I think is pretty funny especially when I'm working in a IT department! Is so cool to have a ideal boyfriend/husband software to be install! But nevertheless, is just a joke, maintaining a relationship is not as easy, not as if when you are unsatisfied you can install breakup 4.9 or divorce 5.0, hurts still remains. Dear friend, Although I can't be by your side right now, but I just wanna let you know that I still care about you! 加油哦! No matter what decision you make, you still have our support! Lets go clubbing again when I'm back k! =) 友谊万岁! |