|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
She And Her Cat During the pre-OIAP briefing, lecturers had been recommending Google search, and even suggested that we should search on ourself or somebody you know with it. And there I was Google searching my name a couple of days ago, and a disheartening thing happened! I saw my own blog numbering the 1st on the result lists. It's sickening! But luckily when I search again just now, it's gone. Well, I know doing this is stupid! Out of 1000 or a million things, searching your name on a search engine will be last thing you wanna do. Ya ya, I'm too bored at work, but I just happen to see a lot of She and her cat results shown (not my blog), out of curiosity, I went on finding out what is this all about. And from the research shown, it's actually a quite famous Japanese Anime, featuring a female owner and her male cat. Haha isn't that familiar?! And what's more, the male cat name Chobi has a girlfriend name MIMI!!! Almost fainted! Started wondering have he been stealing my real life story to create this Anime. LOL! Here is the 4:43 mins Anime Actually I kind of like this Anime, because is like people doing FOC tailor make Anime for me! LOL! |