|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Oops! I Did It Again! Is weekend... Oops! I did it again... Give me a S Give me a H Give me a O Give me a P Give me a P Give me a I Give me a N Give me a G IS SHOPPING TIME!!! We went DongMen today, and without fail we brought lots of stuff back! (Sorry, didn't take pics of what I brought. Lazy lah!) One thing I love about SZN and GZ is that their manicure is very CHEAP!!! And I just got my nails done, which only cost 10 RMB (S$2) for full manicure/pedicure! BUT, my nail polish were destroy by myself just now while shopping, like less than 10 mins after it's done. Anyway is cheap and I'm like going to do it every week so is okay! ;) |