|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, March 14, 2008
First Post in China HI GUYS!!! First post after I came China!! Sorry for not posting as often, as some of you know, I have no Internet connection unless I visit the cyber cafe, and... CHINA NETWORK DOES NOT ALLOWED ME TO VIEW MY BLOG! I only allowed to post article but not viewing! Sick! First two days in SZ, Xiu Ping Jie bring us around like to Window of the World, Dong men and of course to taste their local delicacies! =D Wanted to update the pics, BUT... is all in my lappy! Wait till I'm back in SZ ba! I'm now in GuangZhou, and will be here till April, then return back to SZ again. I'm glad that we're training together with 6 local university students and 1 newly employed staff. We all became good friends, as we only can depend on each other. Got my result today, horrible! Got 3.26, 1 A, 2 B+, 1 C+ (the god damned jap) and B for the rest! HAI~ Don't even dare to compare to my partner man! LOL! Sometimes I'm wondering, whether I'm at HK or what? Everyone here (GZ and SZ) speaks Cantonese! And suddenly everyone just turns 亮女and亮仔, no matter who you call, you just called 亮女and亮仔 and they will just answer you! LOL! I shall list out the top 8 interesting stuffs in China: 1) They smoke everywhere! Restaurant, cyber cafe ( the stupid guy in front of me), and even in the office conference room while having training with us (Not much, just 6 cigarettes in last than 1 hour!!!!!) 2) They wore the same clothes for 1 week!! You just wonder when they will change! 3) They have no idea why Singaporean can speaks Chinese! They thought Singaporean is just another race. 4) Most people here don't know there is a country name Singapore in this world! Not even the uni students. 5) They wore shoes everywhere they go... On the street, in your house, and even your room. 6) Cute translation of names! Baleno - 班尼路,Pizza Hut- 必胜客 7) They called your full name like 郑秋吟 or add a 小 to your surname, 小郑. AWFUL! Sound so boyish! 8) They're very conservative still! Haha, seeing a bed scene showing on television will also make the gals shy, which i guess even my cousin won't even feel anything! I misses you guys!!! All the best to all of your IAP! |