|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
完蛋啦! Happily enjoying CNY and totally forgotten about IMGT project!!! Haha, Started doing at 0038 hrs and I used 5 hours just to complete that 8 simulation tables!!! Should I said I'm slow or what? Die die must finish the project by today! Went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd with YP yesterday, it's not as good as I expected, properly too many people feedback are good, hence my expectation for that movie is high. But kind of like that OST, Ah long ah long long ah long~~ Have been singing this song since CNY! LOL! Went Xi house to study... Hai~ But seems like we end up playing with BB, we only managed to finish 1 tutorial? NO! IS ONE TUTORIAL QUESTION! 完蛋啦! 完蛋啦! 考试死定啦! BB and owner
Exam is coming! She and her cat blog will be closed for this few days... Heehee! P.S. Xi Pls trim BB fur!!! I can't see its eyes already! |