|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Mimi's 日记篇 Dear 忠实读者, I'm now fulfilling your wish, here are some of Mimi latest news. Thank you for your support as always, She and her cat blog will strive and provide all readers the juiciest news of Chloe and Mimi. 在此,咪咪和我祝大家新年快乐,鼠年发大财! Yours Sincerely, Chloe Mimi Jiejie friends have been coming over doing projects recently. 超不爽的! They keep calling me 平头 and tapped on my head! 奇怪! 新年到了!Mama brought lots of prawns back for reunion dinner! Yuppy! I LOVES PRAWNS! I wait, and wait for Jiejie to clean, and pack the prawns! And she took real long lor! In order to get her attention, I meow for an hour plus, but she insisted to cook for me after she had finish her job! Finally I had my prawn feast, 好幸福! But, I also lost my voice after meow-ing for so long!!! And worse! Evil Jiejie is laughing non-stop! 生气! 我又被抓去冲凉了!!! I HATE BATH!! |