|
|
Monday, March 24, 2008
Updates With Pics!!
29th February, Changi Airport  Ade, Xi & Me  Bin Ge & Me  Ping mei & me Zheng's family
While in ShenZhen
 Their MRT is so good, despite showing the route travelled and it's showing Ratatouille  AVP selling jeans! AVP immediately reminds me of Xi, although I still can't differentiate it's a alien or predator!  Is always good to have friends who treat you nice food... 好吃 !  Friend's dog, Ruby (No kidding, it's very big in size!) While in GuangZhou
Free Time...  Culture exchange! (Playing Da Lao Er) Playing table-tennis (Quite a "expert" now) Wang Jian Nan 深情演唱 Weekend! Is shopping time!!!  Wei Rong, Me, Tang Jing  We at 上下九路 DIY grinding black sesame! Yummy!  我的战利品!=D Is really not easy to update the photos here (in the packed cyber cafe, plus the slow CPU, and the stupid China network!), can u imagine you can be disconnected in blogger? Unbelievable! But eventually I did it! Yeah!! And for your information again, I can't read any blogger's blog even mine, because is block over in China, I'm only able to login and update the post, so sorry if I can't tag in either mine or yours blog, and also if my photos alignment gone hay wired or stuff. I will try to update more often when I'm back in SZN!
|
Monday, March 24, 2008
Updates With Pics!!
29th February, Changi Airport  Ade, Xi & Me  Bin Ge & Me  Ping mei & me Zheng's family
While in ShenZhen
 Their MRT is so good, despite showing the route travelled and it's showing Ratatouille  AVP selling jeans! AVP immediately reminds me of Xi, although I still can't differentiate it's a alien or predator!  Is always good to have friends who treat you nice food... 好吃 !  Friend's dog, Ruby (No kidding, it's very big in size!) While in GuangZhou
Free Time...  Culture exchange! (Playing Da Lao Er) Playing table-tennis (Quite a "expert" now) Wang Jian Nan 深情演唱 Weekend! Is shopping time!!!  Wei Rong, Me, Tang Jing  We at 上下九路 DIY grinding black sesame! Yummy!  我的战利品!=D Is really not easy to update the photos here (in the packed cyber cafe, plus the slow CPU, and the stupid China network!), can u imagine you can be disconnected in blogger? Unbelievable! But eventually I did it! Yeah!! And for your information again, I can't read any blogger's blog even mine, because is block over in China, I'm only able to login and update the post, so sorry if I can't tag in either mine or yours blog, and also if my photos alignment gone hay wired or stuff. I will try to update more often when I'm back in SZN!
|
profile
Chloe Tay
She's Crazy Bitch
|
|
|