|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, April 11, 2008
What She's Doing In The Office? Started work in ShenZhen HQ for nearly a week, and we're isolated in room with a non-working photocopying machine, a book shelf, 2 desks, 3 chairs (1 spoiled) and a shredding machine. As my supervisor is still in GuangZhou RDC to set up the RF thingy, I'm officially approved by my IT director to do my own things, as long I behave myself! Heehee! What Chloe's Doing In The Office I'm very troubled! Because I have no idea what show to watch now! I had watched so much shows within last 2 weeks in ShenZhen! Come on guys, introduce some nice show to me please!!! Finished Ally Mcbeal Season 1 Primeval Season 1 Primeval Season 2 最美丽的第七天 Watching - In -Process 恶作剧2吻 命中注定我爱你 Ally Mcbeal Season 2 Well, I guess the only thing accomplished in work place this week is I finally got a company email. And is nothing to be happy about, because I had ABSOLUTELY nothing to write for my week 6 report! And that is SICK! |