|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Monday, April 14, 2008
E-mails The IT personnel came and install foxmail today, and finally we can use our company's email. The first email received is from my supervisor Gao Jun who finally came back to HQ. First e-mail 两位, 你们的邮箱设置好了没有?请反馈邮件。谢谢。如果需要帮助,可以联络分机 159,张巍威先生。 高俊 Gao Jun 技术部 IT Department I should consider myself lucky? As least he aware of my existence from the first email, unlike YQ her supervisor just dump her some "work" and left her alone. Second e-mail 祝贺! 能否反馈一下,你自己对在这里的工作有什么目标?然后,我们找个时间碰碰。 高俊 Gao Jun 技术部 IT Department Oh Lord! Am I having a interview or what? Replying to this question is hard and IN CHINESE SOME MORE! 老天不是在耍我吧! Goal? All I think about is go HK, buy Krispy Creme, go Disneyland, and do some shopping. =D After struggling for 20 mins, this is the best I could reply... Reply 您好, 我在广州RDC培训时在客服部实习了两个星期,也在包装部,调度部,和仓库部个学习了1-2天,所以也大概了解了整个RDC的运输流程,而我也有机会尝试使用WMS 和 OMS 系统。 我希望能在深圳HQ实习的这段时间能让我具体了解整个WMS的操作过程,并且实际操作。也希望能了解RF的一切使用功能,而RF对ST-ANDA未来带来的帮助。 对不起,如果我的用词有任何的错误的话,请原谅。 谢谢。 Best Regards, 郑秋吟 zhengqy@st-anda.com FAKE! 虚伪! And I know! Anyway, since there's nothing to do I read through the public forward emails. And there's some "special" one. (Ah Q*** will love reading it!) Naked, wet and hornyTake her in 100 different position, everything is possible when you are 9 inches long. WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT DOING IN COMPANY INBOX!!! And there are A LOT more! o( O.O'')o |