|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008
I Love Bathing Again! Yesterday YQ returned to Singapore and this morning Liwen went back to Zhuhai, and therefore I'm all alone at home. Must be thinking I'll be sleeping till late afternoon right? BUT NO! I was woke up 8 plus in the morning to send LW off, and AGAIN at 9 plus because the whatsoever natural gas company called saying that the technician will be coming to fix the water heater in the afternoon. And I have force myself to wake up, as I didn't have enough money, hence need to walk all the way to Wal-Mart to withdraw the $$ to pay for the service later. Waiting. It seems like getting use of waiting in China. You wait for supervisor to return and issue work to you. You're the 2nd in the queue yet after your friend had came back from toilet, you still waiting as the 2nd one. You are woke up by a call at 9 in the morning, was promised that they will send technician over at the afternoon, and reached only at 7 plus. Well. I guess China have a rather long afternoon. Finally, after 3 weeks of "refreshing" showering that freeze you to death, is just so wonderful to shower in warm water again! If not my mum calls, I won't even wanna step out of that toilet! Chat with Mimi again, and the best way to lure my cat into the room now will be telling him that they will be calling me! And whenever my mum says so, Mimi will just follow her in. LOL! 咪咪真有我的心! No wonder I adored him so much! We just miss each other too much! Love him! M l、 I (゚、 。 7 M l、 ~ヽ I じしf_, )ノ |