Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Updates
Okay, I know I haven't been update like forever. Here some summaries of the recent events:
Birthday5 Mar 09Celebrating Wing and Ade birthday.



Examination
27 Feb 09
WSS Paper
Don't even wanna mention it!
Prom Night
Ade, Van, Yi Wei and me are the last few that arrived. Everything is so rush, after the last paper we still have to do manicure, hair and makeup. Poor Yiwei, who already get her stuff done, have been waiting for us until she doze off.
The night was fun, I like the host 'John Tan' damn funny. And not forgetting all the secrets I heard at Double O! Haha, my deepest impression that night is that Melissa is a naughty girl!




26 Feb 09
PM Paper
Surprise that Olivia sat beside me. And as for the paper, I did well I guessed except the MCQs.
24 Feb 09
DT Paper
A passed shouldn't be a problem, but definitely won't score for this paper.