|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
My Internet Is Back Today have my BCJ conversation test, it turn out to be... HORRIBLE!!! I really hate that Chshiho Sensei! Just wish that everything will be done and over ASAP, even if I just get a passed for that module! I just could not stand her hypocrite attitude! She can be smiling and teaching in front of the whole class, and next moment her face is as black as chacoal when she talk to us. Children out there listen up! Never ever be a hypocrite especially if you to be a teacher/lecturer! Singpost delievered the moderm to my house just now in the afternoon. I happily installed my new mio moderm, and.... Miss Tay the PC dummy without fail problems ocurred! So I decided to call Singnet broadband techncial service for help, and I was been treated like an idoit, this how it goes... Snbb operator: Hello, this is Singnet broadband techncial service hotline, how may I assist you? PC dummy: Hi! I meet some problem while installing the moderm. Snbb operator: Ok, hold on for a minute. Let me check on your record. PC dummy: Okay sure! Wait... Wait... Wait... Snbb operator: Thank you for waiting. Erm may I know what morderm you are using now? PC dummy: Oh... the new mio 2700 Snbb operator: Huh? Is 2700 or 1800? PC dummy: 2700 Snbb operator: Why you're not using the 1800? (She started to be a bit impaitent) PC dummy: Emm... Because I just re-contract the broadband and singnet send me the new moderm, so that's why I'm installing now... ( - -") WHILE FIRST OF ALL, I'M WONDERING WHY SHE IS QUESTIONING THE MODELOF MODERM WHICH I'M USING!!! AND AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO USED THE NEW MORDERM THEY SEND ME!? Snbb operator: Oh I see, let us run some test PC dummy: Okay Snbb operator: Go to start --> click on start button --> look for run --> select run --> type C for China, B for Britain, N for Norway, what do you see? (IMPATIENT) I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY GO START, YOU NEED NOT HAVE TO TELL ME TO CLICK ON IT! I'M A PC DUMMY, DOESN'T MEAN I'M A MENTALLY DISABLED! PC dummy: A black window Snbb operator: Good! What do you see in the black window? PC dummy: IP address, bla bla bla... Snbb operator: Read out the IP and gateway address PC dummy: *********** ********** Snbb operator: Okay, follow exactly to my instruction, type p for pink, i for India, n for Norway, G for Germany and leave a space, key in your gateway address. Read out what you key in? (VERY IMPATIENT) UP TILL NOW, I ONLY CAN SAID THAT SHE REALLY THINKS THAT I'M A IDIOT WHO CAN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION LIKE TYPE "PING" AND LEAVE A SPACE AND TYPE IN MY GATEWAY ADDRESS! After doing this and that, I finally got my Internet! This what she said... Snbb operator: Yeah! You got back your Internet! Are you happy? PC dummy: ( - . -") (Speechless) Yeah! I'm "SO GLAD" that my Internet is back... |