Saturday, June 21, 2008
Ocean Park
Feeling a bit depress lately (Haha! Like yesterday). So in order to CHEER UP, I decided to visit Ocean Park like less than 24 hours ago!! And we really went! Heehee!
Shots!!

Brought my ticket!! I'm so excited!!
.JPG)
At the entrance

Shop around first

Waiting for our first ride

Here we go.. Spinning

Posing

Posing again

Heehee... Waiting for the Mine train

Here we go... AHHHHHH!!!

The rides!

Typical tourist holding on to map

Waiting for the show to start

Still waiting

Finally here come the Sea Lion!!!

Dolphin!!!

Ok, when she's gonna stop posing!

How can Chloe forget about her food!

Ferris Wheel

YQ & QY

海盗船

In cable car

Grab the last pose in Ocean park

Going home
Is really a fun day, although all the rides are not thrilling to me, but I still enjoy it! Haha, is way better than Disneyland I can said! Oh by the way, my depression? Is all gone now! ;P
Ocean park a good place to forget about.... ??? !!! Haha, forgotten!