|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Black and White I'm done with the second powerpoint slides, and now heading to do the third one. After doing like hundreds of slides, I'm kind of a PPT expert now! LOL! But the "pro" have absolute no interest in doing the ppt now! I was chatting with YZ a few second ago, I'm telling her that it seems like other people is doing very very well, their life are so vibrant and colourful, but mine seems to be bored and is in black and white. In short, NO LIFE! WHY? I asked. Am I not contented with life? Am I asking too much? She said: You should get a BF to spice up your life! Should I, is that related? I'm thinking. I just wanna be happy and get a life. Happy + Life = Millions miles away from Chloe! Pathetic. From today onwards, I'm living the way I want! I Demand. Hate me! Love me! Detest me! Worship me! Whatever! Black and White? The coolest colour that never go out of trend! Chloelosophy! Labels: Black and White |