|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A Fun Night Planned to work OT today but end up staying back chatting with friends online! Haha! I wonder when can I finish the PPT! After work I asked Weirong and Liwen along for dinner, and later 3 of us went The Terrace (Pub) for a drink. Haha, according to YQ this place is STRONGLY recommended by our seniors from last batch. When we reached there it's only 9 pm and the live band will only start at 10 pm... So we wait and chat and did a lot of stupid things such as wanting to request song such as Liang san bo and zhu ying tai as the waitress said we can request ANY song! And finally after all the crapping, the band starts, it's a forigen band, with Ang mohs, and some Asian who look like Philippines... not sure, whatever. Okay, is not the main point, the highlight is that the Ang moh sings CHINESE SONGS!! Haha! And most importantly, HE'S CUTE! Muahaha! Surprisingly they actually sang the song I requested, not Liang san bo of course! But this make me equally pai sai lah, because when the singer was announcing they will be singing This Love from Maroon 5 and she's looking at me, I think wanting me to have some reaction, yet I still blur blur dunno what's happening! And it took like 3 mins to strike me that I requested for that song! LOL! It is a fun night, a bit tipsy and full of laughter. |