Friday, December 19, 2008
PLAY To Play
Today is a day whereby Daien is looking forward to! The couple gals in class went clubbing together at "Play", a gay club. This pretty fun experience, as is my first time going to a gay club and the open concept toilet (unisex) surprise me a little. Haha, I believe it will be entertaining to queue for the toilet during gay's night, but too bad we went on the L's night.
Well, of course for those who had went knew that the most interesting and exciting part will be the True or Drink game, we're loaded with SO MANY HOT JUICY NEWS contributed mostly by Reiko that I thought we can film Gossip Girls Season 3! XOXOXO Gossip Girls, I know you will love it! But too bad, we promise each other that the secrets shared will be buried in the Maxwell food court till our next visit. =P
The music is good that night thus I can't help but dance, even though most of them stand still! Lucky I have an accompany Daien who is shaking all night long. And Sally who's sober for a minute or two dance happily, and then go back to her dizzy mode. As for Ade, she manage to move a LITTLE with the music by the end of the day, ermm... about 30 seconds. Haha! Lastly a secret for all of you, never mind of making Vanessa drunk, just turn her with ONE round she will be dizzy, and multiple rounds you will make her unconscious!
Some of the pictures taken...