|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Monday, October 20, 2008
Driving I took my first driving practical last Sunday and it was a pretty fun experience. Despite of the heavy rain, driving automated car is quite easy, is just like driving a toy car! But I'm definitely not a safety driver for now, because I can't coordinate and concentrate on many tasks at one time. My instructor always said:"看远远", as for the first few rounds I keep driving out of the lane. But eventually I get better control of the car, and I started to like driving now, therefore I have been booking for more practical lessons after that! ! Heehee! But careless me actually forgotten to apply for my PDL, luckily Daien is applying for hers too, and went to make it together today along with Reiko and Sally. Looking forward for my next driving lesson. |