|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Size 9 Finally! It took me years, and I really mean YEARSSSSSS to get a new pair of running shoes. Of course my old one is long became wear and tear, I believe it can be found somewhere at Jurong Island. There's following factors that speed up my decision to buy this pair of shoes 1) The weight of the shoes are light 2) The price is within my budget 3) Most importantly, IS THE ONLY LADIES SHOES DESIGN THAT HAVE MY SIZE! (Size 9) My SIZE 9 pinky shoes and new shoes bag! I'm really very fed up with the fact that big foot girls are having so much trouble just to buy a NICE, COMFORTABLE, CLASSY pair of shoes! Is it so hard for the manufacturer to make a larger pair of footwear?! They already have size 8, making it 1 size bigger is that so difficult? Speaking of footwear, I really like to highlight that our local brand Charles and Keith who used to advertise of selling US sizes when the cooperation start their business a decade back. But through out the years, it seems that their shoes have SHIRK to meet the Asian size! Although is both size 41 but is obviously the width have become smaller as compared to the past. Despite that, CAN C&K PRODUCE MORE SIZE 41!!! Most of the retail outlets have size 41 shoes SOLD OUT! Demand is created, please respond to it! Aww! |