|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Mamma Mia Went to Vivo city with Sis and Yubin today. My Sista wanted to buy me a birthday gift, but I didn't know what I want! LOL! I think she's planning to buy a mobile for me, but never mind we shall see how, because I have I no idea which model to buy. Later on we went to watch Mamma Mia and karaoke. Mamma Mia is so my type of movie! I love that show man! Haha! Pierce Brosnan is still so charming, the movie is so funny and of course not forgetting of the hit songs such as dancing queen, super trouper and etc... So guys, MUST WATCH! Mamma mia, here I go again My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again My, my, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been brokenhearted Blue since the day we parted Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know My my, I should not have let you go |