|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 22, 2008
The Unique One The world is fill with all sort of people Some you simply NEVER able to understand what they're thinking I basically categorized such people as the unique one Sometimes their actions do unintentionally/intentionally affect the surrounding So the question is are they right or wrong? I wonder at times Do the one thinks that their doing is right? And why is it so? That's the mystery of the grey areas I guess Twisted fact The one who believes in is always right for them Regardless the values of humanity, fairness and equality Unfortunately no matter where we go the unique ones is always there Throughout the years, I learnt to accept their existence And also their behaviour Because this is what they are The unique one... (Hereby clarify that above post does not refer to anyone) |