|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Monday, August 18, 2008
End Have been staying up the whole night to complete my movie maker and final ppt. Only finished my movie maker at 4 in the morning and only uses 2 hours to do my final ppt before I took a short nap. I'm suppose to meet YQ in school at 10.30 a.m. but as usual I'm late even though I took a cab there. And I only uses 3 mins to finished up my learning experience in the school canteen which later need to present in the Viva. I'm just too tired, and can't be bother to do my work anymore, just hope that everything end fast and smoothly. I'm a bit nervous for the first half of my presentation but luckily got back my pace in the later half of it. After the presentation I was simply smiling with joy, thinking that FINALLY I can put down all my burden and truly enjoy my holiday! I hereby announced that OIP (previously known as OIAP) had come to an end!!! =) |