|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I'm Back! Touch down at Singapore 3.30 a.m. today. The moment I step out of the plane, I started singing... ~~This is home truly, where I know I must be Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows This is home surely, as my senses tell me This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's~~ Haha, 爱国的很! My sista and bro-in-law came and fetch me, but unfortunately my bro-in-law kanna summon while waiting for me. Haha, a bit suay. And we reached home abt 4 plus whereby 阿妈 is awake waiting for me, and I finally can cuddle my Mimi!! 看见咪咪了,好开心. By 4.50 a.m., I'm already start swallowing piece by piece of DURIANS down my throat! It seems that leaving home had just happen yesterday, home is still the same old home, family is still the same familiar one. All I can said is that I'm glad that I'm back in one piece! LOL! 想跟大家大声的说一声 我回来了! |