Friday, August 8, 2008
Last Day of OIAP
Today is 08 August 2008, the begins of grand Olympic
Beijing 2008 and also marks the end of my 5.5 months attachment in
Shenzhen. Time really passes very fast, my memory is still fresh on that day I left Singapore! Lord! I'm so used to China lifestyle now,
Shenzhen is just like my second home!
Haha! I'm
truly a
cheena now!
Is the last day of work, and we ended with some photo taking session! =)

Me and
Gao Jun (Supervisor)
Gao Jia Kuan,
Zheng Qiu Yin and Wu
Fei
Ou Yang
Jie and me

With my IT Director

With
Zhang Bei our receptionist
I always consider myself very lucky when it comes to attachment, especially when I always have such wonderful supervisors during my IAP in ITE and also my OIAP in NP. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like my supervisor (Gao Jun) a lot! Is already beyond word to describe how much I like him! I felt that is so lucky to be his children, he's someone that I really can look up to. I shall name out a few points that make me like about him!
1) Hilarious
He can really makes Ms Tay laughs!
2) Praising
He's not stingy about words, he praise when Ms Tay deserve it.
3) Active in Karaoke Session
Although he's not as high as Ms Tay during karaoke, but he's the one of the best she ever seen!
4) Indirectness
Always uses indirect words to provoke Ms Tay, such as giving Ms Tay an recommendation letter back to primary school to start her maths education all over again. Haha, but of course Ms Tay will take revenge back...
5) Encouragement
Always give encouragement in MSN, asking Ms Tay to 加油! And there's one incident where Ms Tay accidentally replaced a document in her laptop and lost all her hard work, when he knew about it, he actually gave her a snoopy toy as a encouragement, and hope it can cheer her up.
Have I mention how much I like him?
Haha! He's the best person I ever seen!
我会加油,你也要加油哦!