|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 1, 2008
Final Report Makes You Write Sorry guys for not updating my blog for the passed 2 weeks, things is getting chaos here, too much workload to do. I'm basically rushing against time! Work? Most of my friends do not believe that I actually work here, it seems to them I like having a long vacation instead of attachment. Haha, frankly speaking, I DO HAVE TONS OF ASSIGNMENTS!! And I didn't realize that until I start doing the task assigned in my final report. Today I finished my final presentation, it's suppose to be on Wednesday, and then postpone to Thursday, and end up presented on Friday. I nearly kill myself today! After the day and night of rushing my final report (cause I started doing it only on Monday), I hardly sleep for the whole week!! Maximum sleep a day is 4 hrs, and the rest maybe 3 or even 2, and red bull extra strong have become my daily essential needs. And by Thursday, I nearly die off... and yet my supervisor ask me out to karaoke session, saying that he will be leaving for business trip next week, so wanted to have a small celebration for me before I leave. So not wanting to reject him, I went but feeling very embarrassing, because I felt very weird to sing in front of those who are not too close (FRIENDS OUT THERE, U GUYS KNOW HOW I SING!). However, lucky I went because it's EXTREMELY FUN! All I can said is that, MY SUPERVISOR DAMN CUTE LAH! Oh! I still haven't mention why I wanna kill myself today (haven't been blogging for too long, so a bit long-winded). Okay, the story goes... After the crazy and fun karaoke session, I went back with a beaten soul, not mentioning the accumulated tiredness gained the past few days. At first I wanted to take a nap before I start doing my not even half done PowerPoint presentation slides that I need the very next day (today), 9:00 a.m. sharp! But I tossed and turn on bed for sometime, just couldn't get myself in dreamland, and hence I decided to do my PPT. When the clock strike two in the morning, I can't even concentrate to do my slides anymore, so I went in to take a nap and set my alarm at 3 a.m. to resume my work later. But... IT'S A TERRIBLE MISTAKE! The moment I opened my eyes, I can feel the warm sunlight shine through my lovely flowery curtains, and this word came in mind... SHIT! I looked at my cell phone, and is already 6:54 a.m.! I was in a deep shit! The most major part of the slides is all undone! I immediately jump out of my bed, using 100km/hr speed to do my slides! And by 7:40 a.m, surprise I finished most of the contents, and uses 150km/hr to shower and rush to work. On the way to work , I'm still doing my PPT animation in the cab, by the way, did I mention I have 100 slides!!! The taxi driver was so shocked, must be thinking this lady is so hardworking. And I only used about 20 minutes to run through my slides, thinking of how to present later. Finally, as the supervisors (YQ and mine) and my IT director came in, it started my 100 slides long long winded presentation. As I'm the first presenter, I was wondering to speak in Chinese or English, and stupid me shouldn't start off with... Stupid me said :"是要说英文还是中文?" My supervisor replied: "中文." Stupid me said: "英文不可以吗?" My supervisor replied: "中文." Stupid me said: "英...英文... 好, 就中文." (since he already insist) Isn't prefect? I planned my speech all in English, he suddenly wants me to present in Chinese, I actually paused for a minute before I can start my presentation. CAN YOU IMAGINE EXPLAINING A COMPANY VISION AND MISSION IN CHINESE! And I did lousily! But anyway, luckily the presentation went on quite smoothly (at least I thought so), and hence I quite happy about it. Hey guys, have you realize that I can really write now (in term of length)! Woa~ I guess final report really can train you to write! Yawn~ Wanting more red bull! |