|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Future As the time passed, everyone is starting to worry about their own future, and I think I'm reaching that age too. Future career and plannings have been the regular topics among friends now, we're very concern about who we are, what we gonna possess and where we stand in the next few years. Before I even hold a permanent job I already have debt! Let me just calculate how I have to survive through the first year... Let say I get the market price of $1600 per month $1600 minus ($320 (20% CPF Contribution) + $150 (School Fee) + $150 (Saving Insurance) + $300 (Ma's Allowance) + $50 (Mobile Bill) + $200 (Saving)) = $430 (Allowance and Transportation) God! $430 include transportation and allowance how to survive! So dead! We're so gonna suffer for the first few years of work! But before even thinking of the wage, is so hard to get a job nowadays! I had just looked through the recruitment list, and most the employer wanted at least 2-5 years experience! My lord! Can I include my internship? Crazy lah! (Frowning) Future ahead? Let's not think so much! All I want now is to enjoy my remaining school days! |