Thursday, November 13, 2008
我们这一班 3L05 (2008)
我们这一班 3L05 (2008)As tradition, all the Poly students will take their class photo at their final year, and so do our class! Hence, we are all ready for our class photo shoot today in BLACK color!
Hai~ It seems like yesterday when a bunch of ITE students and I were waiting excitedly for our NP enrollment at block 1. And I still remember the day when I first got my notebook, how I treasure and cherish it, even though now my keypad has been fading, my button E had been 1/3 gone, which looks like having 2 letter Fs on my keyboard.
Nevertheless 3 years of Poly life will be coming to the end in less than 3 months time... FINALLY CAN KICK ASIDE ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS, TESTS AND PROJECTS! Thinking of that make me smile! =D
But I will certainly miss my classmates, some of them supposedly.