|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Friday, March 27, 2009
Went IDP today with Ade to submit the application forms. Still feeling very confused right now, after all although mum said anything but I'm still aware that she still STRONGLY prefer I stay because she's worried. Hai~ Shall see how it goes... Anyway, on our way there we met an insane Indian uncle in the bus. He sat in front of us and keep turning back and talk to us. Forgot to mention, he claims that he's ADE'S FRIEND! And they actually met each other at Orchard! I'm really laughing my ass off with his one person loud conversation! He's introducing lipsticks to us, asking us to buy Revlon, talk about cars, and even said I have a classy nose! After hearing that, I already have tears rolling down and stomach cramp! There are only 2 possibilities either he's too stress in life, or he's really insane! Haha. He really make my day, even though quite embarrassing to have the whole bus passengers looking at us but he's funny. |