|
|
Thursday, November 15, 2007
A Man Or A Woman?
Went looking for mummy and have dinner with her today. And on our way to the hawker centre, we saw this "geitai" organized by ABC guinness stout. The host is Liu Ling Ling and the guest of the night is Taiwan artists Nono and Chai Xiao Hu (Hokkien song singer cum Jenny Ang's idol). Is very crowded there, most uncles, aunties and some old ah lians. My mum is so excited because she can see her idol but since he's not there yet, we decided to eat first. While eating, my mum saw her client and she invited him to join us for dinner. This guy is short and plump with rosy cheeks, look normal to me. But!!! After he left, my mum told me he's a transvestites!!! He used to be a woman and he went Thailand for surgery and then TRANSFORM to a man! Amazed by him! I mean you know changing from man to woman is quite common nowadays BUT is pretty rare cases from female to male! And I guessed is hard to identify them, especially when they are consuming large amount of male hormones, moreover they sound exactly like MAN! When I still haven't recovered from the shock, my mum told me this... Chloe Ma: You know before he went for this surgery, he consult his friend whether he should implant a raising penis or just a normal one (which cannot be raise). And her friend said of course the raising one! Daughter: Why? Chloe Ma: Aiyo!! Since he choose to be a guy, must enjoy to the fullest what! (What she mean is have sex) 反正也得付钱,这样才划得来! Daughter: Huh?! You mean once choose the standing penis, it will never down? Chloe Ma: Ya... (Both of us start laughing)Can you imagine a penis is standing 24/7! Gosh! As hardworking as 7-11! I just wonder how they gonna hide it, super duper extra tight underwear? But anyway, I think he's very brave! I believe I never will have this kind of guts, not even a nose job! LOL! Salute him!!! After dinner, we're back to the geitai. We waited for very long, and my mum idol is finally here! My mum just behave like a teenager who saw her idol! She claps her hands excitedly (nearly jump up I guessed, LOL!) when he saw him walking up the stage, and I was laughing at her behaviour! Nono and Liu Ling Ling

Ah Bu's Idol
|
Thursday, November 15, 2007
A Man Or A Woman?
Went looking for mummy and have dinner with her today. And on our way to the hawker centre, we saw this "geitai" organized by ABC guinness stout. The host is Liu Ling Ling and the guest of the night is Taiwan artists Nono and Chai Xiao Hu (Hokkien song singer cum Jenny Ang's idol). Is very crowded there, most uncles, aunties and some old ah lians. My mum is so excited because she can see her idol but since he's not there yet, we decided to eat first. While eating, my mum saw her client and she invited him to join us for dinner. This guy is short and plump with rosy cheeks, look normal to me. But!!! After he left, my mum told me he's a transvestites!!! He used to be a woman and he went Thailand for surgery and then TRANSFORM to a man! Amazed by him! I mean you know changing from man to woman is quite common nowadays BUT is pretty rare cases from female to male! And I guessed is hard to identify them, especially when they are consuming large amount of male hormones, moreover they sound exactly like MAN! When I still haven't recovered from the shock, my mum told me this... Chloe Ma: You know before he went for this surgery, he consult his friend whether he should implant a raising penis or just a normal one (which cannot be raise). And her friend said of course the raising one! Daughter: Why? Chloe Ma: Aiyo!! Since he choose to be a guy, must enjoy to the fullest what! (What she mean is have sex) 反正也得付钱,这样才划得来! Daughter: Huh?! You mean once choose the standing penis, it will never down? Chloe Ma: Ya... (Both of us start laughing)Can you imagine a penis is standing 24/7! Gosh! As hardworking as 7-11! I just wonder how they gonna hide it, super duper extra tight underwear? But anyway, I think he's very brave! I believe I never will have this kind of guts, not even a nose job! LOL! Salute him!!! After dinner, we're back to the geitai. We waited for very long, and my mum idol is finally here! My mum just behave like a teenager who saw her idol! She claps her hands excitedly (nearly jump up I guessed, LOL!) when he saw him walking up the stage, and I was laughing at her behaviour! Nono and Liu Ling Ling

Ah Bu's Idol
|
profile
Chloe Tay
She's Crazy Bitch
|
|
|