|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Twilight And Freaks! The twilight is a new movie showing recently, I have been looking forward to watch that show and I finally did it today. I excitedly grab my popcorns and drink and while waiting for the classic 15 minutes damn long advertisement to end, I was telling Yue Zhen about the group of crazy girls that screams when the leading actor appeared on the screen while Adeline was watching twilight. And we both laughed agreeing she's suay to have them in the same theatre. But who knows, I'm not as lucky after all! When the leading actor appeared, I heard the same horrible screams just RIGHT BESIDE ME! Okay, I might exaggerate a little by saying screaming, but their voices is definitely louder than talking! I could heard so clearly throughout the movie. I was so angry, every cells in my body wanna ask them to keep the "OMG", "He's so gorgeous", "they're gonna kiss!", "OHH!!!" all sort of comments to themselves. And in the end, this is what I did, I talk to YueZhen loudly so that they hear me, saying that "If they make other single noise, I will throw popcorns at them!" Unfortunately their silence doesn't last, and the popcorns didn't land on them but ended in my stomach! Hate those freaks! |