Friday, April 3, 2009
Lousy V.D. Gift
I just uploaded photos from my mobile (which have been in there for million years), and realized that I have so much things that I forgotten to blog! Here some of the random stuff.
There are some festive couples celebrate to together, and the most significant one will be Valentine's day. So during these days, couple will exchange gifts and maybe go out to somewhere nice. Well, the best part is not only the day itself, but also the post-valentine. Post-valentine is not the day with your honey, baby, dear or whatever, it's a day with your friends over a meal, or as simple as chatting online, even on phone.
And the day is when girls talk, share, SHOW OFF or simply TURN CRAZY with the gifts they received. Here below is what my buddy got for her Valentine (HAHA! YP NO LUCK! I STILL UPDATE THIS ENTRY)

Oh yeah! She got a book from her BF, title NICE GIRL DON'T GET RICH. Okay, in short this book is trying to tell reader (girl/woman) not to splurge, don't expect treat or gifts from partner, and save. And best of all, it mention the 75 avoidable mistakes woman make with money. I really thinks that this book is an insult to woman. Even if she splurge she's not using the BF money, I wonder what bother him so much.
I'm so sure the author is a MAN without seeing it.
MCP