Sunday, May 3, 2009
25 My Pet Hamster
25 April 2009
A hamster escaped from the previous owner and arrived at my doorstep... At first I thought it's new born hamster, as its eyes look weird. I dare not even look at it eyes for like 30 minutes long, and after that I took my courage to take a close look at it and realize it's injured.
Below is the picture of 25 (二五 is the name of the hamster named by the date it came my house... I have to emphasize is my mother idea) It's face is badly injured, in case you can't recognize it features, I pointed its feature at the other pic below.


25's first home....
Tissue box.

25 second home...
Shoes box

Third day...
25 got a cage and a permanent home.


25 is never full... Its favourite food is sunflower seed and apple...

Not forgetting, it enjoy my cat food too!

Okay, if you wonder will Mimi and 25 stay in harmony?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes they do!


I love you, you love me... We are happy family! =)