|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 21, 2009
Updated Really try very hard to post some entries over the months, but I just couldn't upload any of the pictures, so I give up on the pictures part and left with words. Ok, where to start?? Ermm.. aged again, just like every other years. Nothing special, the 24th birthday happened just like any normal day, when you get older you don't really look forward to the birthday like when you are as a child. No more counting down, no more excitement over the presents. But well I guess we learnt to be appreciate, we thanks for the gifts, we felt contented with the ones around you and we laughed over small talks during dinner. Haha! Already sounds like old nag. Anyway, I suddenly misses school so much! The library, a place where we work so hard to finish our projects, not forgetting the sneaking of bubble tea and snacks. Sushi, I still can recalled the smell of the tuna hand roll in the class room! Drooling! Late, the forever person that never appear on times. Armpits, the one who always offer us the warming services! Eeee! ABCDEFG...Z, the one who wore alphabetic, the walking type writer. Hair, the one with everyday different fancy hair, even today she still shock us with 2 colors hair. Evil shit, the one with her voice louder than her size. So much to miss, but is all back then. Looking forward, not much to say except work. Load of work, get pay on every 25th of the month (FULL STOP) Boring I guessed. That's about it! Wait till the next entry. Night! |