|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
5.26 AM Is 5.26 in the morning now! I haven't been sleeping well for the previous nights, and I was so tired that I slept at 8 plus yesterday! I was actually planning take a short nap and do my IMGT quiz later (Which is already over dued last week!). But a short nap turn to a deep sleep! LOL! So end up I did my quiz at 2.00 am! Hope he will still give me the marks... Cos is 5%!!! But anyway I only got 60/100. Finally after searching for many places, I found a shop that sell casing for my Ipod! Which is in SCHOOL! But it's only available in black color... I want my ot pink la! Now still waiting for my LCD screen protector to arrive. Suprisingly, my mum told me that she might want to buy a Ipod touch!!! LOL! I can see that she really adored it alot! Yeah! Enchanted is showing on 22nd Nov! Looking forward to it! |