|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Ms Tay And Her Student Went to the expo food fair with my mum this evening. We went in with a empty stomach and came out with our tummy bloating!!! Anyway, I was teaching my mum how to watch online show a while ago. She wrote down the steps while I'm teaching her, but yet she's still a bit blur. So I gave up! I print screen the steps and make it into a powerpoint slides for her, indicating what to do. For example, in the slide I print screen the desktop and indicate to double-click on the Internet explorer icon. I asked my mum to follow exactly what is instructed... and she did! She actually DOUBLE-CLICK THE INTERNET EXPLORER ICON IN THE PPT SLIDES!!! Oh my lord! I fainted on the spot! LOL! And I refused to let her watch her show until she figured out the process. Haha! Evil daughter! But lucky she able to follow the steps now, which I think she will forget within the next 24 hours! Just like always! Hai~ should persuade her to attend some senior citizen computer enrichment course! WAHAHAHA |