|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
2 Papers Down Today had my LCOM and PMKG papers... It's horrible!!! I studied LCOM the previous night and did not study for PMKG at all!! Haha... And everyone is like trying to cheat during both papers, but is very difficult and somehow or rather, I give up. Heehee... But still manage to copy a little for LCOM, all thanks to Ade and L04 guy sitting in front of me! I finally make up my mind to buy NDS Lite next week! And it seems like a lot of people is owning one around me, so is hard to buy a color that others don't have. Hai~ Still thinking of what color to buy, most properly is either white or the crimson & black. I left with 3 more papers, and after that I will have my wisdom tooth EXTRACTED! The aches is killing me! 长痛不如短痛! |