|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Holiday = Eat + Sleep + Slack I enjoying my holiday now! Eat, sleep, slack and plenty of mahjong sessions! =D After the the the CT that I flunked, that's what I needed the most! Olivia reminded me on my wisdom tooth! It's still there, stuck firmly in my gum! I'm think removing it after Christmas, won't let it spoil my Christmas celebration! I'm still thinking of what gifts to buy for my pig family, should I get the DIY stuff or other things. Aiyo! Don't know what to get for them la! OIAP result is out, I'm not selected. But Mr Chan called me the very next day after the announcement of the finalist. He told me that he didn't select me in the first place is because of my medical history, (as expected) but as Adeline is dropping out, he ask me whether wanna give it a try. Haha... He sound still very worried about my medical history! And I told him not to worried, my asthma had not attack more than 10 years! He asked me to be mentally prepared to get in, most properly partner with yong qing. MY NIGHTMARE COME TRUE?! =X Brought my NDSL a few days ago, crismon and black color. But it seems to belong to my mum! She have been playing and carrying out since the day I buy! Just order a bag from spree! Looking forward for it! |