|
She and her Cat
|
|
|
|
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Mimi Is Injured!!! Shit! I injured Mimi's leg yesterday!!! It's an accident! I'm carrying him while watching show on desktop, he struggle to jump off, and I just let it jump off himself and!!! He knocked on to the cabinet beside the computer desk and sprain his ankle! He's pissed off and walk off, ignore me till now! Argh! 好啦!我不是故意的,咪咪不要再生气了嘛!My heartache to see he walk with 3 legs! Well, as expected, Ma and Pa started their naggy! Hai~ Forget it, anyway I know is my fault! So, are you more towards right brain or left brain? I did a left right brain test, and here is my result.
personality tests by similarminds.com Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven. Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively. It seems like I'm appear to be left brain dominant, I guess which is quite true. |
||